Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Our trip to Mt. Kinabalu opens a new year 2010.
farewell to the last sunset in 2009 and embrace the first sunshine in 2010.
This amazing mountain actually means more than that to me. It is the mountain that appeared in my dream when I was in high school. I was so impressed at the moment I saw my friend's picture of it. And I knew I would get there one day. I didn't expect we can make the day so special. At the beginning of 2010, when everything is so promising and inspiring. Looking back to this journey, it was rather difficult to climb to the peak as it kept raining that night. But I never thought we would give up in halfway. if you really want to do sth, then there's nothing can stop you. it's the strong determination and willpower that took us to Low's Peak. I can't describe how happy and proud I was at that moment. I can only share my feelings with friends who were by my sides then. We encouraged each other along the way and went through the difficulties together. and finally we made it! That was really amazing and memorable experience. I hope it's a good start of my fruitful 2010 :D



No comments:

Post a Comment