Monday, January 11, 2010

Yes, it starts

Just came back from my first cs3216 lesson and took a shower. It's a new day alr.
Though have been told how fantastic and amazing cs3216 was, I'm still impressed in the first lesson. There was this moment when prof talked about the key figures in 21st century: IT & Energy and how ppl gonna fight for energies, Star Wars came to my mind lol. I felt like we were Jedi being selected and gonna make a big difference for this planet. >.< Then I realized that YES, it starts. Once start, you cannot stop it. Truly the module itself won't make the difference for us. How big the difference would be and how are we gonna figure it now really depend on ourselves. I'm also glad to meet so many talented and enthusiastic dudes. I'm quite inspired by them. I'm just looking forward to working with them. so go ppl, let's getting started!

3 comments:

  1. i believe this module can make some difference to you. at least for me, YES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blog is purely for CS3216 is it?

    ReplyDelete